After due deliberation by a number of "members to be" the need to form a club that was a means of supporting target shooting development, especially for juniors, without the restrictions of geographical boundaries and / or a sole youth organisations link was identified.
We needed a name ~
and so name had been found.............
And so to set a remit, input a bit of "cut, paste and inspiration" and we have......
Camelot TSC is a Target Shooting Club whose primary objective is to act as an interface between youth organisations, junior shooters (under 21), and the target shooting community to facilitate an accessible quality target shooting activity for young people.
As shooters reach 21 years of age they are then invited to receive continuing support provided they also provide support to juniors themselves.
The primary objective of CTSC may be achieved by ~
- Recruitment of adults with appropriate skills into Camelot TSC, such adults to hold CRB clearance from their youth organisation or to apply for it via NSRA.
- Promotion of NSRA training to adults engaged in instructing junior shooters.
- Provision of an advisory service, within NSRA guidelines and best practice.
- Support by the provision of equipment.
- Fund raising to both support activity and for the provision of equipment.
- Organisation of competitions / teams "as and when" appropriate.
For more details contact Roger Monksummers on 01747 822202
or email email@example.com
Camelot Postal 2018 ~
as with previous years the Camelot TSC postal will run from Jan. to June, the first 2 months cards being used to give shooters an average score and then the latter 4 for the actual competition.
It is a great "vehicle" for those working SAR (Sporter Air Rifle) - including 3P - and also Pistol skills leading up summer meetings and the "JI".
* Medals for ALL shooters who complete and submit all their cards on time
* Air Pistol classes - 6yds and 10m
* Sporter Air Rifle (SAR) sub split into pre-charged and break barrel
Any question please call Rog. on 01747 822202